Due to facility restrictions related to COVID-19, please contact our office at 269-429-2381 to make arrangements to donate equipment and supplies to BCCS.
Items you are no longer using could help a cancer patient or other community member through BCCS. We accept donations of of the following items in good condition. Please note that packaged items such as incontinence supplies must be in unopened packages.
- Breast prosthesis, forms and mastectomy bras and camisoles
- Incontinence supplies (bed pads, pull ups, adult diapers, insert pads)
- Miscellaneous dressings, tapes, ABD pads, etc.
- Durable medical equipment - gently used (wheelchairs, transport chairs, walkers)
- Nutrition (tube feeding) as well as Boost, Ensure etc.
- Shower chairs, stools, and tub slider benches
- Toilet seat risers, toilet surrounds, commodes, etc.
- Crutches and canes
- Miscellaneous items: sock pull, shoe horn, personal hygiene products, etc.
- Ostomy and Urostomy / Continence care products
- Wigs, wig products, turbans, scarfs, and hats
Donated items can be delivered to our office on the second floor of the Marie Yeager Cancer Center (MYCC) at 3900 Hollywood Rd in St. Joseph, MI. Large deliveries are only accepted at our supply building next to the MYCC. Please call the number below when you arrive so that we can accept large donations at the supply building.
NO PERSCRIPTION MEDICINES OR SYRINGES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Other Items in question please call 269-429-2381.